Welcome to Action Fire Protection, inc.
Residential Fire Sprinklers Save Lives!
Residential fire sprinkler systems are highly effective and reliable elements of total system designs for fire protection in buildings. According to an American Housing Survey, 4.6% of occupied homes (including multi-unit) had sprinklers in 2009, up from 3.9% in 2007, and 18.5% of occupied home built in the previous four years had sprinklers. Source: U.S. Experience with Sprinklers
• 85% of all U.S. fire deaths occur in the home.
• Home fire sprinklers can control and may even extinguish a fire in less time than it would take the fire department to arrive on the scene.
• Only the sprinkler closest to the fire will activate, spraying water directly on the fire. In 84% of home fires where the sprinklers operate, just one sprinkler operates.
• If you have a fire in your home, the risk of death is reduced by about one-third when smoke alarms are present (or about half if the smoke alarms are working), while automatic fire sprinkler systems reduce the risk of death by about 80%.
• In a home with sprinklers, the average property loss per fire is cut by about 70%
(compared to fires where sprinklers are not present.)
• The cost of installing home fire sprinklers averages around $1.35 per sprinklered square foot and can go up or down in price depending on the layout of the house. CALL US FOR A FREE PROPOSAL
The only source you will ever need for Residential Fire Sprinkler System installation and service in Arizona! We specialize only in Residential Fire Sprinkler Systems.